Monday, August 8, 2011

AWAKE

Do you all justLove when a song comes along at just the moment you need it? I do. Oh so very much. I don't mean just Christian songs, either. I had that happen last week. I heard the song below by Josh Groban , and it was very moving for me. I don't doubt that the Lord brought it across my path to hear, either, secular song or not. Sometimes you need music to be able to heal and be comforted in certian areas. I am grateful to God for the gift of music He gave us. This song has blessed me so much this last week... the message of the song is powerful and very moving for me right now... I love it. It's about seeing a possible storm coming your way, that could make many changes in your life... and through that you learn to cherish every moment you have right now with those you Love the most. You don't want to miss anything. You need to be wide Awake...

"And I know that only time will tell us how to carry on without each other, so keep me awake for every moment, and give us more time to be this way... we can't stay like this forever, but I can have you next to me today..."

"If I could make these moments endless, if I could stop the winds of change,... if we just keep our eyes wide open, then everything would stay the same,..."

"We'll let tomorrow wait. You're here right now, with me... all my fears just fall away when you are all I see,..."

"And we'll remember,... oh, we'll remember,... we'll remember... remember all the Love we shared today..."
..........

I am going to put a video of Josh Groban singing his song "Awake", live, here for you all to listen to. I hope it carrys meaning for someone else like it did for me!



"So keep me Awake, to memorize you, and give us more time to be this way... we can't stay like this forever, but I can have you next to me today,..."

Love you all,
Tawney Rae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment