Saturday, October 22, 2011

About "I Need You to Love Me"...

This is Alyssa Barlow speaking before "I Need You To Love Me,". The message of this song really made an impact on my life this last year, and I just felt I needed to share this video of her speaking about it with you all. Please listen with an open Heart. <3



I was re-watching this tonight for some encouragement, and her words on Mary were such a blessing. She sacrificed so much, her unstained reputation even, to do what God had laid before her. She accepted that. "She made a sacrifice because the promise was so much greater"-- and I say amen to that. There are things that we as individuals have to look at Christ and say,...
"Yes, I will accept what You have given me out of Your Love, even though noone will understand it and it risks everything I have. Yet I know You are faithful, and your promises are true and will not fail. I will believe that all You have said will come to pass, according to the words of Luke 1:45, and be blessed by the promise You give as an expected end to this. I accept this with a willing Heart, and ask You to simply Love me and keep me as I continue to follow Your will".
Are you willing to step out and accept such Love that asks so much? He is ready to give us such dreams, such visions, things that He has planned for us that we don't deserve,... and though it will bring risk to ourselves, His Love for us gives us a Promise to comfort us through it all. We don't deserve this-- yet, oh, how He loves us. Will you say yes to such Love?

"I need You to Love me, and I,... I won't keep my Heart from You this time. And I'll stop this pretending that I can somehow deserve what I already have..."

Love,
Tawney Rae
Isaiah 62:4

No comments:

Post a Comment