Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be fun to post some of my pictures from my Sweet Sixteen photo-shoot with Mrs.Fuller for you all! Enjoy!











Those are some of the edited Sweet Sixteen pictures we took. I had a lot of fun with Mrs.Fuller doing it, and was grateful she'd take the time out of her schedule to do that with me! It was such a blessing!


Love you all very, very much!
XOXOXOXOX,
Tawney Rae <3


P.S. Just thought I'd add a few funny pics at the end... just for you guys to see. This is a private viewing, and will not be allowed to be used for black-mailing, etc. If I hear of anything of the sort.... you will get it good! :)



You guys better know how much I love you to subject myself to this, just to make you laugh! :)
Tawney Rae





4 comments:

  1. Awwwh! So gorgeous! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Tawney! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Mrs. Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! you are very pretty. And are you sure we can't have fun with the last two pic's???? ;) ~ Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw,... you guys are so sweet! Thanks! :) Hugs to you all!
    Me.

    P.S. @ Sarah... all I've got to say is, I know where you live, so be nice or watch out! ;) hugs!

    ReplyDelete