Tuesday, April 3, 2012

There Is A Fountian Filled With Blood

Hello everyone,

Some musings...

I went to Church tonight and partook of the Lord's Table. It was a beautiful time of remembering His sacrifice, and has helped me to examine my heart more this last month. The Lord has been working on me a lot lately, and now I only hope I can pray with the same heart as our Savior did that night, "Not my will, but THINE be done." He yielded everything. His was a consecrated life. I think that is what I have seen the most from our Savior in this time this year. I pray I too can say...

"Take my life and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee."
Wash it in Thy blood, and use it for Thee.

"There is a fountian filled with blood, drawn from Emmanuel's veins, and sinner's plunged beneath that flood lose all thier guilty stains...
The dying thief rejoiced to see that fountian in his day; and there may I, though vile as he, wash all my sins away...
Dear dying Lamb, Thy precious blood shall never lose it's power, till all the ransomed Church of God be saved to sin no more...
E'er since by faith I saw the stream Thy flowing wounds supply, REDEEMING LOVE has been my theme, and SHALL BE TILL I DIE!!!
Then in a nobler, sweeter tongue, I'll sing Thy power to save; when this poor lisping, stammering tongue lies silent in the grave...

There is a fountian filled with Blood, drawn from Emmanuel's veins... and sinners plunged beneath that flood lose ALL thier stains."

Was singing this all day, and then we sang it in Church tonight. Thank You, Jesus.

"...And such were some of you, but ye are WASHED, but ye are SANCTIFIED, be ye are JUSTIFIED in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God." -1 Cor.6:11

Praise God for the Blood!

Love,
Tawney Rae

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tawney! I found your blogs through Sarah's blog. Me and you have ALOT in common! My blog is http://emily-underthelilacs.blogspot.com.
    You have a very sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete