Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Writing Again...

Hello everyone,

It's been lovely being on here, beginning to blog again. I have been writing a story for quite a while now, and that took my writing thoughts away from here for some time...

I have also been busy, over the last few months, with N.C.H.M.P, learning and understanding my Clarinet better, and enjoying the new joy I have found in Percussion. Our spring concert went beautifully, and I believe we all enjoyed the music that came from months of effort! I am currently on summer break, and though it has been good to rest, I am already missing our time there and am awaiting our return. The summer ahead of me looks as if it will be filled with studying music and a little bit of my school subjects before I begin S.V.C. this fall. I am going to Running Start this Autumn to pursue my AA in Music, during which I will be receiving vocal training, which I am so very happy for! I cannot wait to begin learning and training in an area which I have loved and wanted to absorb myself in for so long...
I also found out this afternoon that I have Celiac disease! I was surprised, because, though I have dealt with migraines and being frequently exhausted, I never dealt with any of the other common symptoms of Celiac disease. I guess I am living proof of a silent Celiac! I am thankful, though, that my family has already made adjustments in our diets because my sister has Celiacs, and it will not be too difficult of a transition for me. I am very thankful for the loving family that I have.

I hope to continue blogging, and stay at it now! I will write again soon...





Ti Amo,
Tawney Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment