Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful Ending...

These are the lyrics to one of my most loved songs, Beautiful Ending, by BarlowGirl. I will also put their music video at the end of this post for you all to listen to. What a beautiful message. I know this has become my heart's prayer lately. This song seems to have been the theme of my walk with Him these, oh, last six months. The Lord has really impressed the message of the song upon my heart in that spanse of time through various trials, circumstances, tests... He has truly given me a brokeness for the truth of this song... a BEAUTIFUL ENDING... God, let nothing take that from me. Help me to see You in everyday life, living and walking by Your side until the end. Your Love is so beautiful, Lord, let me live there, rest there, until I come to rest in You completely. O Lord, at the end of it all I want to be in Your arms

"Oh, tragedy has taken so many, Love lost cause they all forgot who You are. And it scares me to think that I would choose my life over You, oh my selfish Heart divides me from You, it tears us apart...
So tell me, what is our ending? Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?

Oh, why do I let myself let go of hands that painted the stars, and holds tears that fall? And the pride of my heart makes me forget it's not me but You that makes the heart beat. I'm lost without You, You're dying for me...

So tell me, what is our ending? Will it be beautiful, so beautiful? Will my life find me by Your side?
Cause Your Love is beautiful, so beautiful.
At the end of it all I want to be in Your arms, at the end of it all I want tot be in Your arms, at the end of it all I want to be in Your arms, at the end of it all I want to be in Your arms...

So tell me, what is our ending? Will it be beautiful, so beautiful? Will my life find me by Your side? Cause Your Love is beautiful, so beautiful..."

Lord, give me a beautiful ending. Keep me near You, in Your Love, until that day.

Here is the musc video. Please watch it with an open heart and a prayer God would break your heart as well for the truth of this song.



"At the end of it all I want to be in Your arms..."
Tawney Rae

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lyrics... Cool Hair :)!!!! Sending you a Hug... and one for your mama too! Keep being the blessing of a daughter that you are! You wont regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are... this song makes me cry just about every time... serious... God really has used this song in my walk with Him for about the last 5-6 months, and I have so many memories of times with Him, in a way, from it... love it...

    I knew you'd say something about the hair! Lol.. I know, seriously! I so envy Lauren Barlow's hair (the blonde)!!! :) I think I could let you die my hair all out blonde like you were saying I should after seeing her hair! Love it! Love her bangs. Ok, I want her hair! ;)

    Aw... tears... you're a blessing. Hugs to you too. You and your fam. are very dear to me, and I love you all so much,... thanks for everything! Love you! Hugs!!! Be strong in Him!

    ReplyDelete