Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pictures from our last trip...

We took a lovely trip as a family to Steamboat Rock State Park in Central Washington a few weeks ago. I was inspired by the scenery that I had no idea exsisted in Washingon-- the red coloured mountians overgrown with sage brush and wildflowers, and yet dotted here and there with clusters of evergreens and lakes. It looked like a replica of the Grand Canyon, on a smaller scale, with characteristics of Western Washington. Beautiful. I felt very blessed as I realized God gave it to me for my pleasure, and as He brought verses to mind because of the scenery, that gave me direction and assurance in needed areas. I can only say that I felt deeply that God used His creation to remind me of His word, and speak to my heart. I took a morning walk along the water's edge, and another in the evening, and was able to shoot some photographs of the lovely view. I thought I would post my favorite scenery photoes (and a few of the photoes of the children and I) from the trip here for you all to see. Any of you artsy, lovely photographers, please give me your advice and comments on the photoes. I would love to learn a lot more on photography, someday up-grading to a professional level of camera, but while I am learning with my digital any advice on handling it/lighting tips, etc. would be helpful! Enjoy!





























Daddy took the photoes of Janie, Samuel and I, of course. :) I hope you all have a lovely evening!





My initials in the sand... only to be swept away... at least they are captured here for you...
Tawney Rae





No comments:

Post a Comment