Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh My Dear... (prt. 2 of "Undeserved Love" series)~

Hello everyone!
This is a song by 10th Avenue North. It is about unconditional Love, and forgiveness between two individuals,... and how, as the book of James speaks of, we can begin to be healed spiritually by confessing our faults one to another. As Christians, we must always be willing to listen to each other in our struggles, help each other be restored to Christ, and uphold each other in prayer during that season!
Let's always remeber to Love and forgive one another as Christ has forgiven us!
Ephesians 4:32.



Love you all!
XOXOXOX,
Tawney Rae

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song! :) One of my favorites, aren't you glad I told you about it?! :) AMAZING!!!!
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a great song! So glad you shared it with me! It's been one of my favorites ever since! :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete