Friday, November 4, 2011

You Are For Me (prt. 3 of the "Undeserved Love" series)

Hello everyone!

Here we are on part 3 of the "Undeserved Love" series. I am, to be honest, really enjoying being able to share my Heart <3 with you all on these things-- it's been such a blessing to be able to open up to you all about it; and even get feedback from some of you about the posts! Thanks to those of you who comment about it; it truly does encourage me, and even gives me some thoughts about what might be best for me to write next!

This is something that the Lord just recently brought to my attention along the lines of our Undeserved Love series... something that the Lord taught me all throughout the time that I was struggling (but ESPECIALLY afterwards when I was growing and letting Him change me,) , but that He just recently gave me a "phrase" and verse for, if you will.
After I got things right with the Lord, I think I was in a battlefield with wanting to do what was right before God, but was still feeling all the opposition from the world, and so called "well-meaning" Christians who were pressuring me to look just a certian way. I felt very caught in the middle of a battle-field, and didn't know if even the God who just told me He loved me unconditionally really wanted to see me make it through. But I believed that if God said He wanted to make me into something new -something I was already beggining to feel grow within me- then He would be the the One who would be my ultimate source of encouragement and strength. He wanted to see me get victory... even if the images, and the mirror, and the voices, in my Heart (that so often I listened to), said that they wanted to bring me down-- my God was for me. And "If God be for us than who can be against us?". I had to realize that I wasn't in this alone; and no matter how I faltered and fell in the battle, God was still going to be with me. You have to realize during the fight that God isn't going to give up on you. He isn't standing over you saying "if you mess up one more time, it's over"-- remember, God loves you unconditionally, and that Love will not rest until you are the man or woman of God you were created to be. This principle is found in Isaiah 62:1, "For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof goeth forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth." He will not rest until you are fully restored and you are "burning bright", if you will, for the Lord once more! True, Unconditional Love ALWAYS desires the beloved to be made "perfect" (complete) , over the temporary comfort and happiness of the beloved one.
So if you are in a battle of opposition, if you feel that everything is telling you that you will never make it; than hear this-- God is for you. So don't give up; keep fighting, and reminding yourself of the God who is on your side. Even when you fall, He is still going to be by your side. Remember, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee,". God is faithful. And whether you feel you are failing or not, He loves you unconditionally, and that isn't based on feelings.
"If it had not been for the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say; If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had swallowed us up quick,... Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:.... Our help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."
-Psalm 124:1-4 & 8
The LORD is on our side.

Oh God, thank You; You are for me.

Love Always,
XOXOX,
Tawney Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment